- 2,642 total property sales in Greater Vancouver in June 2013 which represents an 11.9% increase compared to the 2,362 sales recorded in June 2012 but an 8.3% decline compared to the 2,882 in May 2013
- the June 2013 sales were 22.2% below the 10-year sales average for the month
- new listings for the month of June were 11.5% below the 10-year average
"As the term suggests, a balanced market means that many of the key housing market indicators, such as price, are stable and conditions therefore don't tilt in favour of buyers or sellers," Sandra Wyant, REBGV president said. "If you plan to enter the market today, identify your needs, consult your REALTOR and work to build a 'win-win' scenario with the people on the other side of the sale".
Benchmark Prices for South Burnaby for the month of June 2013:
- Single Family Detached $973,400
- Townhouse $403,800
- Apartment (Condo) $376,600
Click the link for the complete stats package.
Brought to by Ryan Windsor, your resident South Burnaby REALTOR®